1. Get at least 2 people who want to do this exercise, and choose a common time when you can all work on it together.
2. Create a shared Google Doc or a document with another online tool that allows you all to write together at the same time.
3. Determine an order for each member of your group — Writer 1, Writer 2, Writer 3, etc.
4. Writer 1 writes a sentence. Writer 2 writes the next sentence. Writer 3 the next. Etc. Try to connect ideas, images, and story (if there is any story), but also be surprising. Have fun with it, but also try to create something meaningful.
5. Try to write at least 1,000 words together.